It is important for everyone on how to take care of your nose not just to enjoy a pain free, symptom free, and danger free lifelong experience, but also to achieve healthy breathing generally.
A healthy nose will aid to filter particles from the airway. A runny nose, stuffy nose, or sinuses, can lead to headaches, nasal problems, and other irritating source of discomfort.
– Bathing the nose with cold water and cold air can improve blood circulation of the nasal mucosa.
– Massage the nose. Rub the bridge of nose with warm middle joints for 20 times. Then the apex of the nose for 10 times.
– Discharge the nasal mucus by holding the nose between the thumb and index finger to release the dirt forcefully.
– Clean your nose gently by using soft and smooth cloth. Hard or rough fabric will irritate your nose.
– Allergies and infection are common nose problems. Avoid those polluted areas, heavy dust and smokes, and other eerie smells.
– Smoking is damaging to the nose. The nasal cavity suffers more from smoking. Pipes, cigars, and other forms of smoking can also cause irritation and damage to the lining of the nasal passages.
Lastly, a healthy nose is happy breathing, and so with, healthy breathing is happy noses!